Our staff is available to meet with you privately to determine your preferences and to share the variety of services and packages that we offer.
Services we offer:
- Choosing the type of funeral service and the location.
- The location of the final resting place.
- Selection of casket to suit the family’s budget and one which suits the personality of the deceased and respects his or her wishes.
- Selection of urn for the cremated remains.
- Design and print programmes.
- Placement of death announcements in the daily newspapers, on the radio and TV.
- Selection of floral arrangements.
- Selection of hearse and chariot.
- Transportation for the family.
- Prepaid arrangements.
- Booking musicians and/or vocalists.
- Restorative art.
- Island wide service.
- Stress Management.
- Sea burials.
- Regular burials.
At the request of the bereaved families, we can provide stationery as keepsakes in memory of the deceased. Some of these items include:
- Book markers
- Prayer cards
- Thank you cards
We also provide cremation keepsakes at the request of the family
Our able staff will assist you in finding a location to have your after service gathering with family and friends along with a catered meal to suit your budget.
- Vehicle preference
- Program options
- Picture boards
- Repass options
We encourage each family to take steps to make their loved one’s service as special and as unique as possible. A funeral can be fitted to the personality of their loved one. This can be done by highlighting the person’s hobbies and passions as much as possible throughout the funeral service by way of programs, flowers and other decorations.